As we welcome you back to our office, we want to reassure you that your safe treatment here is our number one goal. We are following the most recent advice from the CDC and our professional organizations to make changes to keep you, our other patients, and our team safe from infection.
- All services will continue to be provided by appointment only.
- We set up our waiting rooms differently and restructured our appointments to minimize wait times and limit contact between patients.
- At this time, no family members or friends are allowed with you to your appointment, unless absolutely necessary. Patients who are minors will be allowed to have one parent or guardian with them if needed. Patients who require extra help or care will be allowed to have one caregiver with them.
- Families with multiple appointments may now remain in our waiting room.
- When you arrive you are now welcomed to enter the office mask free. Those who want to wear a mask are free to do so. We have a limited supply but will provide a mask if needed.
- All staff will be required to wear a facemask while in the office.
- Please use the hand sanitizer that is available on your way in and out of the office.
- We are doing frequent and extensive cleaning, especially in high touch areas.
- All fixtures and equipment will be sanitized in between patient use according to CDC guidelines.
- If you have any of the following symptoms: cough, fever, or known Covid exposure, we ask that you please call ahead and reschedule your appointment.
- All patients who have a temperature greater than 100.0 degrees, will be rescheduled for all services.
We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we continue to navigate through these unprecedented times. Please do not hesitate to contact the office with questions or concerns. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our office.
Prior to your first appointment, please review the following informed consent form. We ask that you sign prior to entering the building. Thank you for your cooperation. covid-19-informed-consent.docx